Those who know me, know my house is filled with boys, well sort of. Three boys, all born in a grand total of 34 months. Now, one-hundred and eighty-three months later, I’ve learned some interesting things. Some helpful, some funny, some heartwarming…but all interesting! I wish I had known these little gems all along, on this journey of raising boys. But in life, you learn things as you go…So here’s my little take on this life God has called me to.
1. Loud is OK.
2. They are going to fight, but they still love each-other.
3. They are going to embarrass you once in a while, take a chill pill-just laugh!
4. They will always, I mean ALWAYS, need their Mama!
5. You’ve never failed so badly that tomorrow can’t be a fresh start-Tomorrow is always a fresh start!
6. You’re not raising pansies! Buck up!
7. Clorox will make it like it never. even. happened.
8. AXE bodywash and shampoo can cover up almost anything…
9. Scentsy and Febreeze are gifts from Jesus Himself!